Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It has been awhile since my last post and well, the book is, and has been done. I've re-re-re-re... read/wrote/edited and know I could do this for years SIGH.. sigh... anyhow, going to publish within the next day or two on Smashwords first, and other places maybe after.

Though I can't wait to see the characters in the next book(s) I really need to focus on budgetary concerns as I try to avoid being a starving anything as much as possible. I do miss the characters already, but I still note arcs and character paths when they come for the future books.

As soon as I have a link for the book 'The Underground' of the series 'Unbound', I will post a link here to it.

I find that the one thing I look forward to, or hope for is to discuss the characters and story with others; even more so than the hope that the book is received well, I would like to talk about the characters with other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment