Monday, June 30, 2014

Started watching a new TV show, and the show's ('Hollywood' driven) drama sucks; SUCKS. I'm not surprised, but disappointed that another show didn't have the capability to avoid the assembly line, that is modern BS, that Television studios consider entertainment. I often wonder how much of it is the original writers fault compared to the 'industry' writers. In school I was taught that creativity and the 'bottom line' need to find a good balance, part of me understands that, the rest of me knows that the bottom line doesn't care about quality.

I have 0 faith in the industry to produce anything worthwhile, and they keep proving me right.

... A rant? no.. just airing out some grievances so I can continue watching this show (and others) with a cleaner conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment